ATX Community

4+ USER LICENSE

michaelmars

Anyone familiar with this and if i don't order can i upgrade later on? Customer service in Sales had no idea what i was talking about!

Also, can i use a peer to peer network or do i need a separate server?

-Thanks as always. If i can get my order inplace i'll be around here more often to answer tax questions as i did on the old board.

-Michael

You can have up to 3 users with no additional cost for Max. If you have more than 3 users you pay an additional 50% of the cost. Yes it works fine on a peer to peer network. With a network, make sure you have a good printer. I use a HP 4300 with extra ram added to keep up with the work load. There are 9 computers on my peer tp peer network.

michael,

There is basically no difference as far as ATX is concerned between a peer-to-peer or a server based network. BUT ensure you read the installation instructions or knowledge base article 14660 as the installation is different for a network. If you are using a wireless workstation (i.e. laptop) read KB 4807.

johnmac

michael,

There is basically no difference as far as ATX is concerned between a peer-to-peer or a server based network. BUT ensure you read the installation instructions or knowledge base article 14660 as the installation is different for a network. If you are using a wireless workstation (i.e. laptop) read KB 4807.

johnmac

THANKS EVERYONE