ATX Community

Has anyone filed any returns yet with TRXPRO

GeorgeM

I did my first one yesterday, and e-filed it without any help from support.

It was a simple return, and it went well.

I e-filed it, and got an ack already from the federal and they sent the state on to the state..

I love the e-file manager, it shows quite a bit of information.

I like different items that it makes you enter the numbers twice for verification.

I still don't get the hang of printing the different sets.

I prepared an return yesterday and did not efile it since it has the Schedule A warning. I will have to wait until mid-February.

For printing, I select the forms I want to print and select go.. Processing went smooth.

I havent done a return yet but I too am somewhat confused by the different printing sets. Ill probably give them a try but end up using Ed's method of printing just the forms I need ... thats what I did for over 10 years with ATX.

Ah, I did the same thing following my old ATX habits. However, during my time of playing with the software, I discovered that printing the distribution sets is the only way to go. You can make a default set or one specific for the return you are working in. I like the default so I don't have to think. I'll play with this a bit more and add additional information or steps here.