ATX Community

More W-2 Import Problems

Terry D EA

I just tried to import 52 W-2's and got garbage. Everything was messed up. ATX called and left a message to update the program again because it apparently didn't take before. Either I or others are just being handed a bunch of crap when it comes to the fixes we are being told. I imported 52 W-2's ATX said it was 114. No names, no company names and now no amounts. If ATX has release another version, they must not be changing the version numbers because mine is still the same after 3 updates. Looks like I'll just print them out of QuickBooks. I wonder if I can get reimbursed for the envelopes and forms I bought to work with this mess.

Terry D.

Well, just got off the phone with ATX and now they are going to have a meeting tomorrow and the customer service manager is looking into this problem but they do apologize. This problem is now called a defect. I think the support agent said the developer's or programmers were coming in tomorrow as well. Why in the heck wouldn't there be programmers or developers or whatever they are called, scheduled to come into work daily during the tax season????? Apparently, ATX doesn't want my business next year. I didn't ask but I wonder if the complete satisfaction guaranttee is still available cause it isn't too late in the season to change.

Terry D.

>>> Well, just got off the phone with ATX and now they are going to have a meeting tomorrow <<<

Classic sign of a company getting so big that the bureacuracy takes over. Rather than immediately getting to work resolving the issue, the solution to all problems is to "have a meeting tomorrow".

I renewed my software 12/31 -because I wasn't sure what to switch to, and just plain ran out of time to complete proper alternative evaluations. I did ask about the satisfaction guarantee as I do have my worries...they still have it (or so they say)

I'm very skeptical about this season and am thinking of having an alternative on hand to use/try. I had to call yesterday to get my install codes and was on hold for at least 1/2 hour.