ATX Community

Annoying Blank Page

beckster

Yep. I got around it by unchecking the box to print duplex. I don't remember exactly where that was, but it was one of the print options. But I still tell my printer what pages to print because it doesn't print in the order I want.

I have the software print to .pdf and then I pick and choose what (if any) pages to physically print. Typically I e-mail the .pdf to the client for review. Once it is accepted I snail mail them a signed paper copy.

Excellent. I thought I had to have duplex print checked to print double sided, but I don't! I unchecked duplex (found under "Settings" and "Printer and Delivery Settings") Then I print preview (which is in PDF form) all my tagged forms. Then from there I can go to print properties and ask for forms to print on both sides. Yay!

Beckster

Beckster/Kea,

Nice work on this one! It looks like you are in good shape, but let me know, as I want to make sure I don't miss something.

As with the others I have posted today, I am now subscribed, and will be watching for inbound things so I can see new things as they come up.

Thanks,

Ryan