ATX Community

Louisiana Preparers

Cathy

Have any of your clients received a Louisiana refund yet?

Only one of the returns I have e-filed indicate that it was accepted by Louisiana...way back in January. ALL of the others e-filed to Louisiana are waiting on acks.

Tried calling the LA E-file help desk last week and they were useless.

Seems like "mumm" is the word coming out of the La Dept. of Revenue. I just put another call in to the La. e-file help desk. Gonna get some type of answer...this is ridiculous!

Cathy

Lynn,

Just got off the phone with the help desk. The one I e-filed in January during the first drain will be deposited either today or tomorrow. They said "not to worry" about the acks....they are taking a long, long time, she said. Only one of the January returns were shown as accepted by La. and two other returns from the January drains that I checked on still show needing acks....but she confirmed that those two returns had been accepted by them and would be deposited as well.

There first two drains are going to be deposited today or tomorrow....possibly the third drain as well....didn't want to "trouble" her with additional social security numbers. It's good to know that they have finally cranked their systems up anyway! :rolleyes:

Take care,

Cathy

This is what ATX put out just this afternoon (2/8)-

"We received the following from the Louisiana Department of Revenue:

Subject: LA acknowledgements

Sorry for the delay. Due to inclement weather Thursday and Friday of last week our office was closed. We will get the acknowledgements out as soon as possible."

And now an updated message on 2/9 - "LA acks-- We had expected Louisiana to begin posting acks last week, but we have not received any LA acks yet. The state has notified us that they experienced hardware issues and expect to get acks posted by Feb 15"

Lynn

Edited by lynnjacobs