ATX Community

E-Filing Auth Forms 8453,8879 for Various States?

janell

I just looked in the program, to see if they were available, and they were there already installed. I have not needed to use any of them, but if you do not have them installed, I'd go to the download center and do a manual download, if you have already tried to download them automatically.

I just looked in the program, to see if they were available, and they were there already installed. I have not needed to use any of them, but if you do not have them installed, I'd go to the download center and do a manual download, if you have already tried to download them automatically.

Sorry, I guess this forum board is for a specific program, which I do not have.

Actually, while it was set up for ATX users, we do have a number of members who use other programs. We don't mind that at all, we help each other where and when we can. But if you use a different software, it's best to identify the program, because otherwise we assume you are talking about ATX forms. Clearly we can not know what your program does or does not have, but at least you now know that the forms themselves do exist, so if your program does not have them, you should check with the company as to when they will be available.