ATX Community

NT - Vacation

L.S.

Sorry to hear about that turn of event, NECPA. You're in my prayers as well. I have a close friend who's about to be in a similar situation and I can see what burden it is on him and his wife.

As for vacation, I'm looking forward to two in the coming months. First is a trip to Surfside Beach (near Myrtle Beach) with the wife, daughter, son in law, and 3 grandsons in July. The second is a return 2-week mission trip to India in August. I view both as vacations, and each equally important in its own way. One is for relaxing with the family I love, while the other is getting away from the self-focused routine and getting my priorities reordered representing The One who loves all of us the most.

Joan, I'm sorry to hear that you lost a job also. I hope that you can continue to grow your own business. I'm sure that we will downgrade our COBRA policy, because we did have the most expensive policy offered because of my husband's health. I can easily hire him and kill two birds with one stone. He will feel better and we may find other insurance.

Good luck.

Bonnie