ATX Community

Tech Support for ATX Stinks this year!!

Super Mom

Tom, are you sure you are using the same software that the rest of us are? If so, let me guess that you aren't e-filing your client's payroll and information forms. Let me take a guess that you are one of those preparers that puts off filing your clients Forms 1120, 1065, and 1041 until just before they are due? Or perhaps you don't even do that many of them! I've got two corporates, a partnership and a trust return ready to file and I don't even have all the forms I need to finish them.

Let me also take a wild guess that you are one of the lucky ones that got your 1040 Express Answers book because it was sent by something other than Pony Express. Well, BULLY for you. But I really resent you suggesting that we quit complaining or get other software. When I pay for a product (or service) I expect to get what I pay for. How silly of me to expect SOMETHING for my $1300!!!

I've used ATX/Saber for more than 10 years. I've always been pleased with them (or I wouldn't have stayed with them). But yes, their Customer Service STINKS this year.

I have 6 (SIX) Incident numbers trying to get a yes or no answer on the 940/941 EF Info status {which just now became available today}. Most problems I can usually solve myself but when I get in contact with Customer Service, I don't want someone that has had ZERO training on the software {yep, I hear the pages of the manuals flipping in the background as they try to figure out which question to ask next}. I also don't want to hear false promises either.