ATX Community

TRX

taxman01

TRX ALLIANCE TRX has collected Service Bureau fees for my company and pocketed the money in the amount of $1,400.00 two years ago, and has only paid me $400.00 cash this year March 2011, and then they gave me free software for 2011 and now 2012 - this is BS... I told them I wanted all my cash and they tell me the check is in the mail..I do not recommend TRX Software to anyone -- you need to check out Rip-Off Report Complaint Review: TRX ALLIANCE - I am not the only one... and the funny thing is they still call me to renewal my software after I was told that it would be free for 2012 -

I just sent this post to Doug Hughes for response. Let's wait and see what he has to say for himself?

This posting appeared on www.atxcommunity.com board from taxman01, and one would surmise that a serious problem exists?

Please clarify for all of us as to the merits of this post!

Thanks

Mike Dubin CPA

TRX ALLIANCE TRX has collected Service Bureau fees for my company and pocketed the money in the amount of $1,400.00 two years ago, and has only paid me $400.00 cash this year March 2011, and then they gave me free software for 2011 and now 2012 - this is BS... I told them I wanted all my cash and they tell me the check is in the mail..I do not recommend TRX Software to anyone -- you need to check out Rip-Off Report Complaint Review: TRX ALLIANCE - I am not the only one... and the funny thing is they still call me to renewal my software after I was told that it would be free for 2012 -

Here is a copy of the one of my emails to Dustin Hughes (Doug)

Re: SB Check

Richard Vasquez <[email protected]>

View Contact

To: Dustin Hughes <[email protected]>

Good Morning Dustin,

It is now June 8th 2011 - and I still have not seen a check - Can you tell me why this is taking so long?? or has it been sent out already??

Richard

RJ Bookkeeping Service

To: [email protected]

Sent: Tue, April 5, 2011 10:12:04 AM

Subject: RE: SB Check

That is no problem it might take a few weeks I have to put you back in line for a check to be printed. Just remember the renew before May 1st or the price will be going to $399 + $39.95 S&H.

Dustin Hughes

TRX Alliance

866-829-9777 EXT 2687

General Manager

Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 9:52 AM

To: Dustin Hughes

Subject: Re: SB Check

Dustin, I did not request for that- would you be so kind to send me the rest of the money- Please--

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 09:43:13 -0500

To: 'Richard Vasquez'<[email protected]>

Subject: RE: SB Check

The check might have been short $340 for your next year’s renewal.

Dustin Hughes

TRX Alliance

866-829-9777 EXT 2687

General Manager

Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 11:58 AM

To: Dustin

Subject: SB Check

Good Morning Dustin,

Not sure what is going on...but I did received a check in the mail for my SB Fee from last year - Now what I don't understand is why I am short about $400.00 -

Richard Vasquez

R.J. Bookkeeping Services

• 9 months later...

I have had ongoing issues with service bureau payments as well. Many, many, many things about it seem very shady. Is there ANYONE that can vouch for the company as having been paid their service bureau fees on-time exactly when originally promised? Also, if you payment was delayed did you receive interest payments on the money or did they use your money for free.