ATX Community

2012 ATX and SBTPG Bank Product Fees?

Chowdahead

Has anyone received infomation on the 2012 fees for ATX and SBTPG bank product fees?

When I enrolled with SBTPG through the myATX portal, I notticed we are able to change the transmitter fee to either $0, $5, or $10.

However, I have not seen the 2012 SFS Technology fee, which ATX charges. Last year it was $21.00.

I also cannot locate SBTPG's 2012 fee for their Refund Transfer bank product. Last year it was $29.95.

Has anyone found these? I already have an e-mail into SPTPG. Still waiting for an answer.

The ATX Technology fee this year will be $15.00

Using FeeCollect, there is no technology Fee. Only the $15 fee from the bank for processing the refund. The bank sends me my fees, and direct deposits the rest to the client's bank.

I have long term clients that always seem to "forgot my checkbook" when they come to get their returns done, or pick-up dropped off ones. I add $20 to my fees for the service. That covers the $15 for the bank, and $5 for the one extra form I have to fill out and have signed.

All other bank products (in my not so humble opinion) exploit taxpayers.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I still have clients who do not have bank accounts and prefer to receive a check in my office. The number drops every year, but it's still high enough that I would loose too much business if I used FeeCollect and offered only direct deposit.

I did confirm with STPG that their fee remains $29.95.