ATX Community

Anyone doing business with Databazaar.com?

Eli

I dumped them about 2 years ago when they would not stand behind their printer cartridges. I bought 6 to get me through the tax season in December. In March, I pulled two in a row out of the box that did not work. Databazzar refused to replace or refund. I told them to stick it where the sun don't shine.

Tom

Lodi, CA

• Like 1

I've used Databazaar up until now with no prior issues. When I ordered my cartridges in January they failed to send me an email when they shipped. Then I found out they hadn't shipped & after a couple of calls they finally arrived. Now I needed a catridge for my fax machine & they apparently haven't shipped & they don't answer the phones. I guess I will need to look for another supplier :-(

We use Brother brand laser printers and refill the cartridges for 10% of the cost of new. Each cart will refill at least 2 sometimes 3 times before giving up entirely. Makes the costs of printing cheaper than the copy machine.

You should consider Brother brand laser products. New Cart (rated at 8,000 pages, actual production 5,100+) $89.99. One bottle refill toner $10. 10 minutes to refill. Same 5,100 production. Savings by refilling 3 times = $240, way more than the cost of a new printer if needed. Cost per printed page $.006 each. Compare that to the cost of your copier!!

Brother is the way to go. Fax machines have the same refill capabilities. $6 each.

• Like 1