ATX Community

Print Manager

ILLMAS

For the past months, I've beening something wrong with the print manager (2011 only), for example if I print out a tax return and decide I want to print out another copy, I need to hit restore because no forms are selected. I tried unchecking "remember selection" but I get nowhere, just wondering if someone else is having this problem or know how to fix it.

MAS

The Print Manager (always a weak point in ATX) has been even worse than usual this year. It has been randomly re-ordering forms, not printing forms chosen - and many here have complained of the oddities they've seen during the season. Lodge a complaint with CCH and/or make a suggestion for next year that they FIX the fool thing, and we hope they pay attention.

Other than that, all I can offer is to check every return carefully -- not just when you check the boxes, but with the paper (or pdf) you end up with -- to make sure it is what you want/need.