ATX Community

Louisiana IT540

mg6035

Okay, we finally got the LA. Efile info form approved but now when I try to create an efile for a Louisiana state return it says the LA Form IT540 is not approved for efile. I can't find on the support page of MyATX anywhere when that form is expected to be approved. Does anybody know when we can expect to be able to efile Louisiana returns?

Thanks

Okay, we finally got the LA. Efile info form approved but now when I try to create an efile for a Louisiana state return it says the LA Form IT540 is not approved for efile. I can't find on the support page of MyATX anywhere when that form is expected to be approved. Does anybody know when we can expect to be able to efile Louisiana returns?

Thanks

mg,

I just saw on the "E-File Availability" site that the "estimated release" is 1/23/08. I too, wasn't able to e-file LA yet....maybe tomorrow?

Cathy

Thanks

Lynn,

What mg is saying is that the forms are now there, but the capability to actually e-file is not.

Cathy