ATX Community

NT I think I made someone mad...

Jack from Ohio

I just received this message privately from a brand new member. She joined today about an hour ago.

I am one of the nameless faceless IRS people that you have chosen to annoy. ALL of your ideas are assinine and infantile. The return that came to us in a glad bag because it was smeared with brown stuff way beats your ideas. You wouldn't recognize me walking down the street. i look like lots of other women. I am buying my own house and take care of rescue animals. Anything you do to us takes time and costs you. so go ahead feel proud of yourself because we will do our jobs and you are the idiot !!!

Any comments? This person will know who they are, and I DARE them to respond in this thread.

Well - are all of your ideas assinine and infantile? Or do you really have a not-so-secret admirer? Hiding behind the name of "Lynne" the person is no longer nameless, just faceless and spineless. Jack, I don't know what you did, but perhaps a public apology is in order. :) NOT!!! Curious though how you were singled out. Sleep well my friend. :)

Well - are all of your ideas assinine and infantile? Or do you really have a not-so-secret admirer? Hiding behind the name of "Lynne" the person is no longer nameless, just faceless and spineless. Jack, I don't know what you did, but perhaps a public apology is in order. :) NOT!!! Curious though how you were singled out. Sleep well my friend. :)

How can I sleep when I know that these things are being said about me by an IRS employee?? Depression is creeping in....

Lol I have an understanding that the IRS has a tight handling of people using the Internet for personal use, from what I heard they don't have Internet access like you and I have and barely use email??? Has anyone heard different? Jack you are a nice person, don't pay attention.