ATX Community

Changes in New Program

Dan

1. Arrows instead of bunny hops

2. If you are in the PRS program, you are charged for two available returns instead of one in the previous years programs. You use one available return when you open up the tax preparation software and you use one when you open up the payroll compliance program.

3. I sure wish they would have left the program as it has been for a number of years.

If you notice since CCh took ATX over every year they take something out of the program and then charge extra for it. This will happen every year as long as they have customers that will pay for the extras.

I am glad I brook away when I did.

Sure I have had to learn new programs every 2 yers but I think it is worth it cause I have most of the bells and whistles built into the program instead of them being removed.

If you notice since CCh took ATX over every year they take something out of the program and then charge extra for it. This will happen every year as long as they have customers that will pay for the extras.

I am glad I brook away when I did.

Sure I have had to learn new programs every 2 yers but I think it is worth it cause I have most of the bells and whistles built into the program instead of them being removed.

What about the learning curve for an office like I work in with 8 preparers and 2,800+ returns? Not so simple to jump around tax programs. Think of the conversion nightmare.

If we only had 200-500 clients, would not be so dramatic.