ATX Community

Release 4.0.0.17

Crank

The W2s are still taking a while to open when you click on them. About 30 seconds.

On a multiple W2 return I now get six "required" red errors on the W2 EIN input field. Yes, six identical errors pointing to the same field.

Deleted and reinput the W2 info and the error remains.

Also, in update 4.0.0.15 it stated:

Password is no longer saved to input screen, user must now enter it.

The Admin password remains and I still do not have to enter it.

I'm in the process of installing update 4.0.0.17 and it looks like it is going to take more than an hour to download it. The same thing happened last night with 4.0.0.16. Are the downloads taking longer now or is it my computer, or maybe my satalite connection? I live in a rural area and can't get cable or DSL. Just wondering if others are experiencing this.

I'm in the process of installing update 4.0.0.17 and it looks like it is going to take more than an hour to download it. The same thing happened last night with 4.0.0.16. Are the downloads taking longer now or is it my computer, or maybe my satalite connection? I live in a rural area and can't get cable or DSL. Just wondering if others are experiencing this.

Gene, the download is a huge file 108,847 KB. It took an hour to download. The other updates were much smaller files.

Still having the following issues:

Depreciation: prior depreciation is coming through, but not prior Sec 179 or Special Deduction. This should have been working with the initial release.

CustomLetters: still not spacing correct. Seriously, this should have been working with the iniial release.

PriceList: Form Peak issued error. ICEpdf could not open the file at (file path listed) "The file may be corrupt or not supported file"

Also, default PriceList is not saving rates on any forms. Even though I am clicking Save Form. Form 1040 is the only form with a rate. Again, PriceList should have been working with the initial release.

I thought this update was tested.

I just downloade it and it was done in about 10 min, I only have DSL

>>I just downloade it and it was done in about 10 min, I only have DSL<<

George, it took me about an hour. Must be the satalite, we are having bad weather right now. I sure wish I could get cable where I live.

They sure are churning out the downloads now. This makes 3 during the last 24 hours.

>>The description mentions fixing one of the items I mentioned (well complained about) in my previous post.<<

Cathy, where do you find the descriptions?

Update .18 hasn't fixed simple things like on Sch C. If I check NO on line I, it still wants an entry on line J. Even checking NO on J gives an error.

Also, now I'm getting an error for not putting a date on the TP signature line of the 8879. Come on! the whole purpose of it being dated when signed is know they signed it, not when I printed it. And it needs to be in their handwriting, NOT typed, so if there is any question, it was signed before transmission.