ATX Community

Class action ?

W-tax

All of us should stick together and file class lawsuite with TRX if TRX refuses to full refund for their non-working software.

Anyone please try to contact lawyers if possible, and see any lawyer will take case like this.

We should all join class action to save time and money.

Any comments?

I think that before we embark on a class action we should file an offical request for a refund with TRX based on fraud and deception. In additiont each and everyone of us should first try to claim a refund from their credit card companies and/or banks where applicable!

Major reasons for my approach is cost. an attorney will most likely charge up to 50% of recoveries? Should all else fail, I would support a class action.

If we have any attorney's on this board please let us know if you can be of any assistance in this regard?

I will begin the list of disatisfied customers requesting a full refund from TRX.

Michael M Dubin CPA TRX Customer ID# 950217.

Let's all work together as there is power in numbers!

Mike Dubin CPA

The Attorney General's office at the state level has a consumer complaint division where you can file disputes against someone. Though normally Illinois sucks in everything else, the AG office, in my personal experience, have been very effective in their responsibilities.

Check your local website. Some allow you to file a complaint online.

Here is NC. the Attorney General's office is an excellent source. But I do agree with Mike, follow the procedures outlined to begin to obtain the refund and if you don't receive a refund, then proceed further. What is a fair time to wait for a refund? Immediately in my case. I say two to three weeks max. Opinions from others.

Mike, I sent your personal message yesterday. I think it is better that you should ask people send you personal message regarding to building list of those ripped by TRX.

NYC lawyer usally charge 1/3 of recovery, but recovery will be included cost of loss, penalty, legal fee and court fee if the case win, but make sure put this Doug Huges into the lawsuite in case

TRX files bankruptcy after winning the case. The reason puts this guy as personal liabiltiy is the Doug moved the large fund from the business into his personal fund. Please read the following link: (attachment showed )

http://www.ripoffreport.com/computer-software/trx-software/trx-software-i-agree-murfrees-80874.htm

I think that before we embark on a class action we should file an offical request for a refund with TRX based on fraud and deception. In additiont each and everyone of us should first try to claim a refund from their credit card companies and/or banks where applicable!

Major reasons for my approach is cost. an attorney will most likely charge up to 50% of recoveries? Should all else fail, I would support a class action.

If we have any attorney's on this board please let us know if you can be of any assistance in this regard?

I will begin the list of disatisfied customers requesting a full refund from TRX.

Mike Dubin CPA

In case we do not get refund from TRX.

I will build the list for class lawsuit for those who ripped by TRX to refuse the refund. Please send me message with your email.

Lawers in NYC won't charge any legal fee until winning the case. The recovery will be included the cost of purchase, penaly , legal fee and court fee. Basically, TRX and Doug Huges will pay legal fee once the case wins.

People stick together with very higher chance to winning during lawsuit.

If you wish to officially protest TRX for a full refund please read the following.

Or you can email your information to me @ [email protected]

Mike Dubin CPA

In the real world the moment a failing business smells lawsuits coming, assets are moved (may be even offshore!) and the company is left with liabilities greater than assets. You know what that spells! So even if there is a judgement, there will not be any assets to pay the judgement. I still have the papers of a 20 yr old judgement that I won but never collected a penny because the shop filed for bankruptcy!

What a lawsuit will do is put TRX out of business, but then many of these operators assume a new name and new location!

I think we need to get the TN Attorney General involved to enforce fraud statutes and perhaps even get the credit card companies involved because i am sure there is some banking or credit card rules violation involving inter-state commerce.

That is why the class lawsuit must put Doug Hugh as personal liability. His corporation won't protect him because he moved the business fund into his personal fund without reasonable cause. Consulting your lawyer how the officers of a corporation are personal liability with corporation debit.