ATX Community

New ATX Customer Setup / Issues

rcurran86

Hello All,

New member in the forum - I've recently signed up for ATX due to TRX not functioning properly. Of course, I'm still experiencing more headaches with ATX. I have been getting repeated E-file error rejects, saying that I don't have a valid transmission relationship, Code 77. I called up IRS and confirmed that the EFIN I was using was correct, which it turned out not to be. I changed my EFIN in the software to match what IRS had said, thinking it would solve the E-file error rejections. It did not.

I then logged into my ATX profile, and noticed that there was never an EFIN associated with my account. I'm curious, does anyone know if an EFIN needs to be input into ATX's profile page in order for e-file to be approved? Does anyone have any other general advice / recommendations on this?

The sales representative never explained whether this was a step in the process, and I'm getting concerned.

Thank you and regards,

Ryan

"If you have a new EFIN, we need to know. On the Solution Center, log in as admin and click EFIN Request in the navigation bar on the left side of the home page."

This is from an email I received in November from ATX. And I seem to remember a long time ago having to send them a copy of my letter from IRS approving me as an ERO. So I would say yes, you do need to provide this information to ATX. I would have thought that it was required regardless of who your software provider was.