ATX Community

Can't get XXXXXX out of dir dep boxes

Marie

Client wants a paper check, everything marked correctly, no dd boxes on filers info, but I can't get the xxxx out the boxes on the 2nd page of the 1040, and can't creat the efile. Do I have to start over with a new return? Also, program keeps crashing. I am very frustrated that things are not getting fixed.

Should have just copied and pasted. From Michelle at ATX:

Good afternoon,

To fix the fields for paper check printing: Select Print to open the Print Manager dialog, then close the Print Manager dialog. You do not have to print anything. That should fix the issue.

We have a fix for this issue in the next update.

Thank you,

ATXMichelle

• Like 1

Never had these on a return before, but the problem is that the software won't let me efile because a checking or savings box is not marked. Client wants a paper check, so no checked box necessary.

Hahahaha, this is the one thing that has worked correctly for me and been a problem for someone else. And I am sitting here second guessing myself now, imagining random bank numbers being entered by little demons during the 30 minute print cycle.

• Like 1

Should have just copied and pasted. From Michelle at ATX:

Good afternoon,

To fix the fields for paper check printing: Select Print to open the Print Manager dialog, then close the Print Manager dialog. You do not have to print anything. That should fix the issue.

We have a fix for this issue in the next update.

Thank you,

ATXMichelle

This WORKED, North Idaho Rich! THANK you!