ATX Community

W-2 Quick Entry Can No Longer Be Typed In After 12.8

Chowdahead

I have literally 1000 companies in this drop down box. Before I could start typing the company name and it would show up and I could easily select it. Now, typing in this box has been disabled. So I have to click the drop down arrow and scroll the entire list to find the company

Even worse is that the box is dynamic so it jumps left and right as the company names get longer/shorter so it's almost impossible to keep the mouse pointer on the scroll arrow!

Do these people even use this program?

I have the same problem. Dynamic is being generous as in the past years my mouse would random pick a company while I was double checking EIN's.

All my complete returns become uncomplete every time I close the program. Used to be only some of the time but now it's always.

Not much of an update except we can efile more forms now.

It appears that not many can really use the prgram.

I'd hate to have a network...

Yup! Same here! Payer Manager is in shambles!

Actually, I now realize that ALL DROPDOWNS since the latest update prohibit typing. I am noticing the same on my state forms and On W-2 forms where I could easily select "RI" by pressing "R" and then "Tab".

This is yet another example of how ATX programmers are doing things without thinking of how it affects efficiency! Do these people even use this program?