ATX Community

Print Depreciation Schedules

carolynm

I can't for the life of me get the asset detail or asset by classification schedules to print-I've tried printing them by themselves, with the 4562 etc but no go. It's a pet peeve of mine when tax preparers don't attach the depreciation schedule so I don't want to leave it out. Anyone have any luck printing it?

I did get it to print using page print-but that'll be an absolute pain in the derriere if I have to do that all the time. I send 99% of my clients their return in a pdf file. For the one I just did I used page print to a file and then combined files...there has to be an easier way...

On the print options tab under 4562 form, when I only had the regular depreciation tagged to print, I couldn't get them to print. But when I tagged the AMT and Next year, etc (all the items) to print, it did print. Not sure why it wouldn't print the other way. Not sure if that's the same as your problem.