ATX Community

nationwide warning BBB-TRX

tax1040

Guest Taxed

Where is the TN AG's office on this matter. i have not heard a word about this. The BBB can only do some much negative publicity but the AG's office can bring legal action. I don't see any private attorney's jumping to make a class action suit yet??? Perhaps we all should aclso complain to IRS so that the software is decertified as a tax prep software that is allowed to e-file accurate returns. I believe all transmitters and software developers have to go through a quality check etc. Hw did TRX manage to fly under the radar???

Where is the TN AG's office on this matter. i have not heard a word about this. The BBB can only do some much negative publicity but the AG's office can bring legal action. I don't see any private attorney's jumping to make a class action suit yet??? Perhaps we all should aclso complain to IRS so that the software is decertified as a tax prep software that is allowed to e-file accurate returns. I believe all transmitters and software developers have to go through a quality check etc. Hw did TRX manage to fly under the radar???

Taxed, I don't know about TN AG's office, but I have filed many complaints with IL AG's office. What they did was send the complaint to the company and wait for a response. When they receive a response, they forward it to the claimant. TRX may not be responding to the complaints.

The news cast did say that the IRS must approve all tax software, so your suggestion to complain to the IRS to decertify TRX is a great idea.

Guest Taxed

I bet TRX will not respond to IL AG's office until there is a threat of legal action! I think once IRS decertifies TRX software or threatens to decertify it will "light a fire under Doug's A**" to get moving to make restitution. I guess it is the fear of IRS rather than God that may get his attention! What a disgrace to the human race!

Guest Taxed

The Tax Preparer in the TV interview was from San Jose, CA. So if TRX is not approved in CA then either he was had or he did not know what he was buying!