ATX Community

MY REPORT ON VERSION 12.12

GeorgeM

I installed version 12.12 yesterday, and am very happy to report that so far all is fine.

Returns are loading in 15 to 20 seconds, included was a return with 2 schedule C's.

The print function has seeded up quite a bit.

And now the option to let ATX decide on the client letter is working.

Right now I am a happy camper. :rolleyes:

Still waiting on a report from someone on a domain server....

On my standalone at my home business, 12.12 sped up most things but slowed down the print function populating when I open it. Slower by a factor of 4.

So, I call it a draw. No win, no loss. I wonder how many of the phone technicians have quit due to stress and high blood pressure....

We updated this morning. We are on a domain server. No noticeable problems so far.

Actually, we have been having a problem with the refresh rate on the Return Manager. Sometimes, the menu is different on different workstations. We also are noticing that the "Tax Summary" report does not always agree with the actual state return results. The only fix is to delete the "Tax Summary" form and re-add.

Since we don't want to call ATX support, we were hoping that this update would address these issues. Again, too soon to report.

Biting our nails . . .

We updated this morning. We are on a domain server. No noticeable problems so far.

Actually, we have been having a problem with the refresh rate on the Return Manager. Sometimes, the menu is different on different workstations. We also are noticing that the "Tax Summary" report does not always agree with the actual state return results. The only fix is to delete the "Tax Summary" form and re-add.

Since we don't want to call ATX support, we were hoping that this update would address these issues. Again, too soon to report.

Biting our nails . . .

Please keep me/us informed. We have too many clients to risk losing return information again by a major snafu by an update.

Still waiting on a report from someone on a domain server....

I also have a domain server however I have not had the extent of the problems you have indicated. My system has been slow but usuable all of tax season so far. I finally installed 12.12 and have not noticed any changes in my system.