ATX Community

NOT an IT Person....How much bandwidth does the internet have ??

FLORIDA TAX MAN

That's nothing new. Did you see the post he made where he said something like he was independently wealthy and prepared returns for his clients out of the goodness of his heart and his genuine desire only to help people and not for the revenue? I might have vomited a little in my mouth with that one.

... and prepared returns for his clients out of the goodness of his heart and his genuine desire only to help people and not for the revenue? ...

There are lots of tax preparers like that. We call them VITA or TCE volunteers. Some of us even live double lives - volunteers in the morning and paid preparers in the afternoon.

That's nothing new. Did you see the post he made where he said something like he was independently wealthy and prepared returns for his clients out of the goodness of his heart and his genuine desire only to help people and not for the revenue? I might have vomited a little in my mouth with that one.

Yes I did. Made me sick to my stomach. Unfortunately I can't say he's full of it or else KIMMIE will ban me again.

So I come here to vent.

• 4 weeks later...