ATX Community

DRAKE

ari

Ari, I've found that to be the case as well.

It might be a good idea in future to move these Drake-related posts in the subforum titled "DRAKE" that is found at the bottom of the main page under "Other Vendors" so that those that are evaluating tax software choices this summer will be able to find these reviews more easily.

Eric, could you move these posts and the ones in the thread also in this forum entitiled "DRAKE appraisal"?

• 2 weeks later...

I too have found Drake's technical support team has far superior knowledge to the ATX team. With ATX they routinely had to send my questions to the next level of support, but this never happened with Drake. Also, almost every call was answered by the 3rd ring with live support, and only 3 or 4 times did I have to wait 2 to 3 minutes tops.

Guest Taxed

That is their calling card and they know it. I guess they are the envy of other taxsoftware support teams.

CCH takes over a week to respond to any e-mail inquiry via their support site, and that too is a generic response refering you to the knowledge base which is usless in my opinion for most problems that you run into specific to a return. It is all general stuff.

I hope every Drake user will encourage Drake to try to get a special 'bundle' price for their customers from SuperForms or some other good forms package. That was ATX's strong point, having such a fantastic number of forms. Drake should be big enough to negotiate a discount price for their users.

• Like 1