ATX Community

Anyone slow today?

FedupCPA

April 8th and the input screens are extremely slow today. Enter W2 info and then hit Int or Div or another input screen and it just sits there, about a 30 second wait before it jumps to the selected screen. Told me that a created efile had been rejected before I even sent it off. Decided to reboot software and got splash screen and then a completely white screen with the blue scrolly circle for over 5 minutes before attempted second reboot of software, where it did the same thing. Rebooted computer....stared at splash screen for 8 minutes before I went to white screen...another 3 minutes and then finally got into the actual program.

Really? On April 8th? I am so frustrated I could cry. Anyone else having issues today? Anyone else in on a class action after we recover and find a new vendor for next year?

Lynn

TaxWise doesn't allow for "Various," but has a comment that says if each item is under some limit ($250 or $500 or ??) to leave the date field blank. They claim IRS doesn't all "Various" for this field. Odd, since I've used it every year before.

Not sure if ATX moved that "feature" over from TaxWise or not.