ATX Community

I am still trying to figure out

rfassett

why ATX management took a program so functional and basically loved (or at least liked by all users) and turned into the 2012 abomination. I am having more issues with the software now than I had during tax season. In the past two days I have prepared three returns and all three crashed the program during the print. The first was a corp and the second and third basically nothing 1040's. Tomorrow my new system gets installed and within 24 hours my new software. It is not going to happen soon enough. This last return crashed the program four times before I could get a good print. I never ever would have believed that I would be excited to leave ATX.

why ATX management took a program so functional and basically loved (or at least liked by all users) and turned into the 2012 abomination. I am having more issues with the software now than I had during tax season. In the past two days I have prepared three returns and all three crashed the program during the print. The first was a corp and the second and third basically nothing 1040's. Tomorrow my new system gets installed and within 24 hours my new software. It is not going to happen soon enough. This last return crashed the program four times before I could get a good print. I never ever would have believed that I would be excited to leave ATX.

Are you on 12.17?

Update to 12.17 immediately!! This will fix your printing issue. I just spent an hour on the phone with Kerri at ATX. Trust me on this one.