ATX Community

ATX sales Department

I no longer have an assigned sales rep. The one I had last year has left the company. I sent an email to ATX sales department telling them that I belong to this group here and many member here have renewed their ATX Max for $ 995.00 plus deferred billing and I wanted the same offer given to me since I have been a faithful ATX Max user since 2003.

No body in ATX even bother to acknowledge my email. I am wondering if I mishandled this matter.

Naveen Mohan

I no longer have an assigned sales rep. The one I had last year has left the company. I sent an email to ATX sales department telling them that I belong to this group here and many member here have renewed their ATX Max for $ 995.00 plus deferred billing and I wanted the same offer given to me since I have been a faithful ATX Max user since 2003.

No body in ATX even bother to acknowledge my email. I am wondering if I mishandled this matter.

Naveen M

Check your messages.

>>> No body in ATX even bother to acknowledge my email. I am wondering if I mishandled this matter.

I have had situations when I did not get any response to my e-mail. I will call and then if I don't see any action I will form my opinion.

Please try to call and see if you can speak to the manager of the sales dept?

Taxed,

Try my ATX account manager for several years - straight talker, nice and tries to answer what I've asked in the past (if he couldn't, he told me so).

Will Van Kleef - (800) 495-4626 x 1223.

A few steps above Will is Tayler Edwards - (800) 495-4626 x- 5033, somewhere around director level (ended up talking with him when I sent a letter to Jason Marx and Tayler called me to discuss my ideas and issues. Again, seemed to be "straight shooter" and didn't try to blow smoke, good discussion, etc.

I also have Will Van Kleef - - - the poor boy had been trying to talk to me all summer. I was a Beta tester - -and asked for some time to think about renewing. The problem was - -I then had to send him an email regarding the 2013 program. His replay was within hours. Had a heart to heart talk, and I believe ATX & I are back on "speaking" terms - - we will see what the new year brings.

:dunno:

Taxed,

Try my ATX account manager for several years - straight talker, nice and tries to answer what I've asked in the past (if he couldn't, he told me so).

Will Van Kleef - (800) 495-4626 x 1223.

A few steps above Will is Tayler Edwards - (800) 495-4626 x- 5033, somewhere around director level (ended up talking with him when I sent a letter to Jason Marx and Tayler called me to discuss my ideas and issues. Again, seemed to be "straight shooter" and didn't try to blow smoke, good discussion, etc.

It was Naveen Mohan who was looking to renew ATX 2013, not me. But thanks for the response.