ATX Community

Two thumbs up for tech support today

Margaret CPA in OH

I installed my program last week without issue except that I didn't have the choice as to where as in the past. Not so cleverly, I tried to defeat that to follow my pattern of, oh, 16 years. I have always had a separate ATX folder.

Today when I tried to update the program, it didn't work due to my shenanigans. I called support. The first line person didn't seem to understand my problem but kept saying she was working on it. After about 10 minutes, I politely asked her to move it up as it was pretty clear she didn't understand and there was not KB on this. She promptly did so.

The best thing was, after several minutes on hold again, I had the option to receive a call back without losing my place, etc. And it worked! And I got a great tech! He remoted in, explained how things are very different for this year, reinstalled and fixed whatever needed to be fixed. All the while he was very pleasant and patient.

We chatted about his tenure there. He knows some folks from Maine that are still there. He kept up with this community much of last year to learn about the issues and understands how 'tight' and supportive we are. I told him about the barbecue picnic we sent to Maine support several years ago in gratitude. He was a bit awed with that loyalty but said he could tell from his reading here. I told him to never underestimate customer loyalty for great service.

Bottom line: I was very pleased. Most years I call tech support maybe once or twice. If I have to do it again, I am so happy to have the call back option and techs that understand where we have been and truly want to help.

• Like 1

I told him about the barbecue picnic we sent to Maine support several years ago in gratitude. He was a bit awed with that loyalty but said he could tell from his reading here. I told him to never underestimate customer loyalty for great service.

Ah, yes, Judy from TN and I had fun putting that party together, and a large percentage of our members contributed funds. I still have the picture William and the ATX team sent of the party. Those were the days when ATX support was the best in the world.

• Like 1

Ah, yes, Judy from TN and I had fun putting that party together, and a large percentage of our members contributed funds. I still have the picture William and the ATX team sent of the party. Those were the days when ATX support was the best in the world.

That is when ATX was ATX and not a spin off of CCHSFS