ATX Community

Instant RAL reject reason: BANKLD2017

HV Ken

We had a client insist today on attempting an Instant RAL (were recently in major car accident and need the money). I have never done one of these, after submitting the application, it was rejected and the reason given is: BANKLD2017. This is with HSBC.

Does anyone know what BANKLD2017 stands for?

Thanks.

We had a client insist today on attempting an Instant RAL (were recently in major car accident and need the money). I have never done one of these, after submitting the application, it was rejected and the reason given is: BANKLD2017. This is with HSBC.

Does anyone know what BANKLD2017 stands for?

Thanks.

Ken,

I do know that this year for applying for any bank products that they all have..application deadlines in place..they never done this last tax season..this is something new..so if you are getting this rejection this could be why..as far as I know the cutoff date for HSBC was Dec 15th. You can go on the ATX knowlegdebase and type in bank products cutoff in the search and it will tell you the cutoff dates for the different banks..Hope this helps

Kate

Thanks, but that is not it - I am all enrolled with HSBC. I called the HSBC ERO Hotline today, and they could not even tell me what that code means! The next day, after the iRAL was converted into a traditional RAL, and the acknowledgement came back from the IRS, I see the client has a debt code.

I was just hoping to get a definition of the BANKLD2017 code!