ATX Community

Just a little Good News

kcjenkins

I just want to share a bit of a response I got on a forms question, which I think might be welcome to a lot of us.

To answer your previous questions - Your ATX Forms Developers are still down in Ft. Pierce and our programming department is still up in Caribou.
We have already started planning the 2008 MAX enhancements
, and I'm pretty excited about some of the new possibilities on the table. We should have the big ATX 2008 enhancements scheduled and announced sometime next month.

If you ever a form suggestion, please use the Forms Pipeline as these are seen directly by myself and the other Tax Managers.

Thanks,

John Abel

ATX - Director of Tax Compliance

That Forms Pipeline, by the way, is almost a 'hidden feature', as to find it you go to the MySupport, click on Find a Form, and then look at the second paragraph for the little blue link called Request a Form. That is what he means. I don't know why it's not easier to find, or using that name, but hey, it really does work well.

I just want to share a bit of a response I got on a forms question, which I think might be welcome to a lot of us.

To answer your previous questions - Your ATX Forms Developers are still down in Ft. Pierce and our programming department is still up in Caribou.
We have already started planning the 2008 MAX enhancements
, and I'm pretty excited about some of the new possibilities on the table. We should have the big ATX 2008 enhancements scheduled and announced sometime next month.

If you ever a form suggestion, please use the Forms Pipeline as these are seen directly by myself and the other Tax Managers.

Thanks,

John Abel

ATX - Director of Tax Compliance

That Forms Pipeline, by the way, is almost a 'hidden feature', as to find it you go to the MySupport, click on Find a Form, and then look at the second paragraph for the little blue link called Request a Form. That is what he means. I don't know why it's not easier to find, or using that name, but hey, it really does work well.

IF you could into MySupport! That seems to be the problem right now for a whole lot of people!

KC,

Please tell me you aren't staying with ATX next year?

I know the ATX people are good people, but those lousy, lying, condescending jerks from CCH now own this software. They have shown no respect or regard for their clients, and flat out lied to us.

Do you really think that anouncing enhancements for next year is proof that they won't jack the price up or swap you into a "comparable" product next december when it is time to deliver the software.

I took a some grief last year when the Total Tax Guide was replaced with the CCH Master Tax Guide. Everyone told me that complaining about getting a better product for the same price was stupid. Now the Master Tax Guide is $25 more expensive than the TTG (may it rest in peace). I would rather have the TTG, I think it is a better book.

I think next year you will get your ATX version of Taxwise software. Just like we got the Klienrock version of the Master Tax Guide last year.

Tom

Lodi, CA