ATX Community

2013 ATX 1065 Issue

RDNKCPA

I'm having problems reopening 1065 once they are created and saved. I can open a 1065 and all associated forms no problem, enter data, save etc. Close the return, then when I go to reopen it later it gets stuck in the forms update process. I have no issues with 1040's or 1120's. If anybody has experienced this and fixed it I would be grateful to hear about it.

I'm planning on calling tech support first thing in the AM tomorrow.

Thanks,

Jason

Just got off of the phone with ATX a little while ago. This is a known bug and they are working on it. I had to export all of my returns, de-install ATX, remove all ATX program and data files on the HD, then reinstall and re-import the returns. I'll let everybody know if this works. Very frustrating...

In 2011, before I updated to a new computer, the returns I was having the most problems with were the 1065s. The XP machine just didn't have quite enough power to do the calculations. Often had to shut down, reboot, etc. I knew then that I needed a new machine for 2012. No problems last year or this with Partnerships.