ATX Community

Do you have a HP Laserjet printer?

Cathy

If you have one of the HP LaserJet printers below, I have a high yield ink cartridge someone can have with my blessings. The number is 64X. My printer takes a 64A which is the 10,000 copies cartridge....and I thought I was doing something great by ordering the high yield version this time that prints up to 24,000 copies.

I could swear that Office Depot's website showed this high yield cartridge would fit my printer, but it doesn't. Just don't want to see $310 sit in my storage room and rot!

LaserJet: P4015, P4015dn, P4015n, P4015tn, P4015x, P4045, P4515, P4515n, P4515tn, P4515x, P4515xm

CALLED OFFICE DEPOT AND THEY ARE LETTING ME RETURN IT...THEY ARE EVEN PAYING THE SHIPPING!

Can't you return it for credit?

http://www.officedepot.com/a/customerservice/Refunds/?cm_sp=FooterLinks-_-CustomerService-_-RefundsExchanges

Ink & Toner, including Office Depot® Brand and all national brands, with their Original Receipt and in their original, unopened condition, may be exchanged or returned with a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Can't you return it for credit?

http://www.officedepot.com/a/customerservice/Refunds/?cm_sp=FooterLinks-_-CustomerService-_-RefundsExchanges

Ink & Toner, including Office Depot® Brand and all national brands, with their Original Receipt and in their original, unopened condition, may be exchanged or returned with a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

What was even more surprising to me, KC, is the fact that I told them I had opened the package and stripped off the orange security tabs and they still are letting me return it! Amazing!

Office Depot has great return policies. So do companies like Home Depot and Lowes. They really focus on customer service and they deserve customer loyalty. They earn it.

Worst company for return policies I know of is Best Buy. Last time I did business with them I promised myself I'd call them out in their sorry return policies at every opportunity. I never buy from them unless there is no other option. Even a better price won't get me in their store, unless it is significantly better.