ATX Community

Just a polite request

kcjenkins

Folks, you know that I do like some 'chatter', jokes, etc. here, and from time to time contribute a joke, puzzle, etc. But I have to say that as the work load gets heavy, I'm finding it a bit hard to find time to read the board for all the clutter of posts that really do not contribute anything but a 'yeah, I agree' or a run-on of a joke that has already gotten old. Please, could we cut it back just a little bit? I'm not saying it does not have a place, it does. But too much of anything spoils it.

And especially, with all the sarcastic meaningless replies to sincere questions. Please, if you don't like a question, just skip it, OK?

Folks, you know that I do like some 'chatter', jokes, etc. here, and from time to time contribute a joke, puzzle, etc. But I have to say that as the work load gets heavy, I'm finding it a bit hard to find time to read the board for all the clutter of posts that really do not contribute anything but a 'yeah, I agree' or a run-on of a joke that has already gotten old. Please, could we cut it back just a little bit? I'm not saying it does not have a place, it does. But too much of anything spoils it.

And especially, with all the sarcastic meaningless replies to sincere questions. Please, if you don't like a question, just skip it, OK?

Thanks, you're doing precisely what a moderator should do. Right on!

Jerry W