ATX Community

NT-Poster from Colorado

Booger

Hello everybody. There was a female tax preparer from Colorado who contributed alot to the board in years

past. I remember getting alot of good advice from her postings last year. But I cannot remember her screen name,

and I don't think she's posting this year. She and her husband had a website that highlighted the donkeys they

raised.

Does anyone remember her, and is she still in the tax prep (and bookkeeping) business?

Booger

Thanks, Tom...you're right about the homemade pens.

Booger

Her name is Cyndi. She went by Alpha. I think her site was something like Alpha Omega or something similar.

Speaking of Colorado, Can someone tell me which forms are necessary for a Co return? Client worked there for about 5 months. He is a resident of Tx (no state return). Would we need to do a 104PNR?

Thanks!

Eli

Her name is Cyndi. She went by Alpha. I think her site was something like Alpha Omega or something similar.

Speaking of Colorado, Can someone tell me which forms are necessary for a Co return? Client worked there for about 5 months. He is a resident of Tx (no state return). Would we need to do a 104PNR?

Thanks!

Eli

Cynthia Finkenbinder

http://www.alphaomega-acct.biz/