ATX Community

OH ACKS

Sherri

Are you guys from OH having trouble getting ACKS? And could you tell me why every time you do a check, the program always adds the voucher for SD tax, no matter what, that dumb form pops up!!

Thanks and goodnight

Sherri

hey JB, I love banana cream pie, got any extra???

:blink:

I just received several this morning...finally. As for the SD40 ES voucher....VERY annoying! You would think they get set that up so it is added only when there is a balance due (like the federal and state).....but then again, I am still waiting on the client letter to include school district information instead of just the federal and state.

....and NO...I have no more frikkin banana pie....Doctor also said that from now on, I need to eat more frikkin oatmeal cuz I am gaining too much frikkin weight.

I told him that the Quaker Oats guy scares me, but he just laughed and said....you need to excersize more too.

Just received this from Karen Fisk's office

AnnieR

You received this email because you are on the Ohio e-file practitioner's email list.

Many of you have called or sent me an email regarding your acknowledgements for returns that were transmitted Friday February 8. Generally returns that are transmitted on Friday are picked up and processed by Ohio on Monday. There was a delay in processing acknowledgements this week due to the large number of efiled returns that we received on Monday. We changed our policy to prevent this problem. We will pick up and process returns on Saturdays and Sundays through the rest of the tax season. This should alleviate problems with delayed acknowledgments. Your software company should have received the acknowledgements yesterday afternoon. Please let me know if you are still missing acks from the weekend.

Just received this from Karen Fisk's office

AnnieR

You received this email because you are on the Ohio e-file practitioner's email list.

Many of you have called or sent me an email regarding your acknowledgements for returns that were transmitted Friday February 8. Generally returns that are transmitted on Friday are picked up and processed by Ohio on Monday. There was a delay in processing acknowledgements this week due to the large number of efiled returns that we received on Monday. We changed our policy to prevent this problem. We will pick up and process returns on Saturdays and Sundays through the rest of the tax season. This should alleviate problems with delayed acknowledgments. Your software company should have received the acknowledgements yesterday afternoon. Please let me know if you are still missing acks from the weekend.

AnnieR, I haven't been paying attention to what the E-File manager screen says....my clients have told me that

they are receiving Ohio refunds pretty quick. That's proof in and of itself.

Booger