ATX Community

Cannot print anything out of Drake Evaluation Copy

Naveen Mohan from New York

I have received Drake evaluation copy and I am trying to learn the program. I cannot print anything even though I did the printer setup. I can see the printer listed under print command but when I click print on an open form nothing happen but when I print same thing on Drake printer pdf then pdf is created.

Obviously I am missing a step somewhere in the process but I cannot seem to figure it out.

Thanks for your help.

Naveen Mohan

I think you should call support. They answer the phone within a couple of rings and are very helpful. If the person can't answer right away, they WILL get the answer and call you back. The longest I've waited for an answer was a couple of hours during their busiest time.  I'm not sure of their hours at this time of year, you might have to wait until tomorrow.  ETA: I just spoke to them about a password issue. Support is open until 10pm tonight and the rep confirmed that printing should not be restricted in any way in the demo version.

I don't recall having any restriction on printing from the demo copy. It is fully functional with the only restriction being not able to e-file because they set up the demos with a temporary EFIN, not your real one.  It could be that you are missing some setting specific to your printer, and support would be the best place to get an answer.

Edited by jklcpa
added support open until 10pm