ATX Community

MN E-file problems

Laura_in_MN

I am on hold with support as I write this. Even though ATX board says the problem has been corrected and we can re-create and refile the 997 error returns...DON'T as they still come back rejected. Of course this surprised the gal I am on the phone with and she is trying to find out more information.....What a day...so it's time for some more snowballs from Minnesota!

Okay...I am through with tech (NON) support. They now agree that the e-files are not going thru but are being rejected...however the support people have gone home...as has the gal who would post on the ATX news that their present status is NOT to waste time re-creating MN returns as it is not working........

Okay...I am through with tech (NON) support. They now agree that the e-files are not going thru but are being rejected...however the support people have gone home...as has the gal who would post on the ATX news that their present status is NOT to waste time re-creating MN returns as it is not working........

I called the head of MN e-filing today and she said all the problems are with ATX and CCH not being able to get things right. MN turned ATX off yesterday because of all their problems hence the rejects we have been receiving. Supposedly the problem was corrected at 1:40 pm today according to tech support although I still received rejects after that time. Probably have problems all week end again. I think we should all call Account Management and ask what they are going to do to compensate us for all these problems. The telephone number is 1-800-495-4626. That is the number that Trisha from tech support gave me today.

Ginger

ATX seems determined to eliminate their Minnesota customer base. With Monday being another holiday we will continue to wait for a resolution. 1/3 of the season is over and I'm hoping to limp through the rest of the season with minimal problems. All we can do now is keep calling and sending emails. It's a sad situation since I enjoy the ease of input with ATX, but the lack of support for Minnesota has become unacceptable.