ATX Community

PRINTER SCHEMES

TAXMAN

Anybody else have this problem. Set printer in devices to print both sides. Told program to print to this printer. It duplexes some pages but not all. Then went to program(ATX) and told it to print both sides. Got same results both times some pages yes other pages no. Anybody got a feel for this? I know if I put the return in PDF and print, it will duplex every page. Thanks

The program commands will override the printer settings.

I print to .pdf for storage.  Then before I close the .pdf, I send it to my printer with duplex command.  Works every time.

To the point of not allowing state forms to be duplexed, the representative here in Ohio tried to tell me that as well.  Then I had him look at a paper form that the state would send out if requested.  Guess what, it was double sided.  He was very quiet after that.

It is NOT my job to make the people who work at the tax agency have an easier job.  If paper filing a state return, and their people are not smart enough to look at the back, or their scanners are so pathetic that they cannot handle it, that is NOT my problem.

I rarely paper file any returns.  But when I do, they are duplex printed.

• Like 1