ATX Community

I swear, next person wanting to plan for 2015

RitaB

I seriously, this morning, had an IDIOT call me on a bad connection, from TX, wanting to know if he could pay his wife to manage rental so he could increase income for EIC purposes. I was soooo furious. I told him, "You people need to get jobs and stop basing financial decisions on how to maximize EIC, and did you get your return that I mailed to you a month ago? And would you sign 8879 and pay me and not talk to me again?"

Edited by RitaB
  • Like 6

I seriously, this morning, had an IDIOT call me on a bad connection, from TX, wanting to know if he could pay his wife to manage rental so he could increase income for EIC purposes. I was soooo furious. I told him, "You people need to get jobs and stop basing financial decisions on how to maximize EIC, and did you get your return that I mailed to you a month ago? And would you sign 8879 and pay me and not talk to me again?"

You are my hero, Rita!  I have never had enough nerve to tell someone that, but I have often thought it!  I love it!

• Like 6

You are my hero, Rita!  I have never had enough nerve to tell someone that, but I have often thought it!  I love it!

Honey, you would if you had this guy. I was sooooo happy when he moved to TX. Then, BAM, I get a package in the mail from TX. He's like a bad penny. Not even kiddin. I can see a Dear John letter in his future. I see it pretty clearly, actually.

• Like 5