ATX Community

Photo

PapaJoe

I have added a photo (actually a drawing) to my personal profile, but it doesn't show beside any of my postings. Can anyone tell me why?

Well, some may say you're too pretty... :P I think there is a place to put an "avatar" and another to show a photo. I see your drawing of "Killroy" when I view your profile. Try putting it in as an avatar also...I believe it'll them show up.

I have added a photo (actually a drawing) to my personal profile, but it doesn't show beside any of my postings. Can anyone tell me why?

The photo you added shows up in your profile, but your avatar is what shows up under your name when you post. See "Edit Avatar Settings" in your control panel.

EDIT: Beaten!

I haven't seen a Kilroy was here drawing in ages. I wonder if the younger generation is familiar with them? PapaJoe, you aren't showing your age are you? Or maybe I just don't get around as much as I used to.

Gene

He was born in 1946 according to his profile. I'm guessing we're the elders on here Gene, which may or may not be a good thing.

He was born in 1946 according to his profile. I'm guessing we're the elders on here Gene, which may or may not be a good thing.

Now, children, just be nice and don't try to take too much credit about being elders when the real ones are looking over your shoulder like Granny Coral, the real elder at 78.

Now, children, just be nice and don't try to take too much credit about being elders when the real ones are looking over your shoulder like Granny Coral, the real elder at 78.

Happy belated mother's day yesterday, granny.