ATX Community

Minn Tax Preparer's

income taxes

Yes but it has to be mailed in and write 2006 on the envelope. I believe you have until Aug 1st of the following year to file those. I have several every year as they don't think they qualify and don't want to stop back after they get the statement which comes out so late in our county.

Yes but it has to be mailed in and write 2006 on the envelope. I believe you have until Aug 1st of the following year to file those. I have several every year as they don't think they qualify and don't want to stop back after they get the statement which comes out so late in our county.

Hey MN2V....am very happy to report that I received an ACK today for the MN non resident return that has been troubling me for about a week. Thanks for all the help and advice that I have been able to pick up from you and other MN posters.

I would be lost or in a straight-jacket without this community board. Glad I could help. Like you, I have learned a lot without being the one asking...it helps to know we are in this together...sink or swim....well, maybe not today, but it is supposed to be warmer tomorrow!