ATX Community

Two Days Left to Make Brilliant Tax Moves and This

RitaB

So this just happened.  Client calls and tell me he's purchasing health insurance.

Congrats.

"I've not had any health insurance for any of 2016.  Will I still have to pay the penalty for 2016?" 

:(  I just need all of you to appreciate this moment with me.  I wonder if my soul has been removed to make room for all this sarcasm I managed to push down.  Happy New Year.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, RitaB said:

So this just happened.  Client calls and tell me he's purchasing health insurance.

Congrats.

"I've not had any health insurance for any of 2016.  Will I still have to pay the penalty for 2016?" 

:(  I just need all of you to appreciate this moment with me.  I wonder if my soul has been removed to make room for all this sarcasm I managed to push down.  Happy New Year.

Did you tell him the truth or line him up for a hug?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, RitaB said:

No, dear.  Your soul is safe.  You may find at some time in the future that you have an uncontrollable sarcasm explosion, however!

Holuhraun Volcano Iceland

• Like 4