ATX Community

Changing Passwords

Burke

Well, I made a note to myself to change my password since it is after the 1st of the month before I get caught again, and now I can't figure out how to get to the screen to do it. Before, mine just expired and the screen came up. When I went on the knowledge base, it just gave me instructions on how to change it for tax returns. Help!

On the ATX Support home page, left column, under manage my account, is the heading Contact Information (or something like that.) Click on that, and it will take you to a page that lists the information for you, including a line for your password with the password shown as *****. On the right side of that line is the word modify. Click that and it will take you to the screen to change your password.

On the ATX Support home page, left column, under manage my account, is the heading Contact Information (or something like that.) Click on that, and it will take you to a page that lists the information for you, including a line for your password with the password shown as *****. On the right side of that line is the word modify. Click that and it will take you to the screen to change your password.

When I tried to log in last night, I got the notice to change my password. I proceeded very cautiously, expecting the worst. However, it went smoothly; password got changed and I got logged in....

I can't even get to the ATX Support home page. When I click support a screen comes up asking for client ID,user name, secret question. When I enter these things it takes me in a circle and asks for the same things again and finally says my account has been locked. I have neither the time or the patience for this nonsence and have been unable to get to knowledgebase for quite some time. Several people have addressed this problem and seem to be able to get what they want. If anyone has a simple answer I would like to hear it.

Thanks in advance.