ATX Community

The Tax Book forum & Malwarebytes

jklcpa

Is anyone else getting a popup box that MWB is blocking a malicious site when accessing TTB forum or the company's main website even though it allows access to the sites?  I was not getting this message as of last night and it started sometime overnight for me.  Somewhere, way back in my memory, I remember having a conversation with the company rep when I reordered, and he said that some of the AV products definitely don't like their sites.

40 minutes ago, NECPA in NEBRASKA said:

Judy, I am not having any problems with MWB and the TaxBook forum. 

Thanks. I added an exclusion and am still getting the popup. Maybe it has to do with Firefox in the mix. I'm rarely on there so I'll just access it from my tablet for now.

• Like 1

Well, I think TTB must have been working on their site. Last night I got an error message about incompatible coding for the forum site and I couldn't access it at all with Firefox and a different but similar error on their sales page, then later caused MWB to warning me with a popup but still allowed their retail site to load. 

As of this evening, I am able to access both sites with no warnings at all.

• Like 1