ATX Community

Client list with date

Wendy

I'm having a mental block.  In the past I have printed a list of prior year returns that were sorted by the date prepared.  It's very helpful to track them that way - and amazing that they usually come in in the same order and around the same time every year!  At the moment I can't remember how to print the listing.  I know ATX has a tab for printing a client list, but it is only alphabetical and no option to add the date. It's probably something simple that I'm just zoning out on.   Any ideas?  

Thanks - and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I also like printing out client list with date prepared.  It's funny how clients are just creatures of habit.  The same ones are early, same ones late, the same ones kept you hanging, and the same ones you have to hunt down to get paid.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, FDNY said:

clients are just creatures of habit

I bet we could all sit down today and make a list of the folks who will call on April 12th, asking for an extension (again) after promising in February that *this* year they'd be on time!  Plus the ones who will pay late, the ones who will forget form-whatever, et cetera.  

• Like 3