Jump to content
ATX Community
Sign in to follow this  
Abby Normal

Client needs someone experienced in Canada

Recommended Posts

One of my clients is looking to expand into Canada and needs to consult with someone experienced in all aspects of that.

Let me know if you're interested.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

There are a number of cross-border tax preparers.

Here are two of them with offices in the US and Canada.


Cross Border Tax Preparation & Accounting With Marlies Y. Hendricks: Who Files U.S. 1040 TaxReturns? ... USA (NY):, (716) 694-3500 ... 65); married filing separately $4,050 (any age); single dependents if dependent's unearned ... While they are also subject to Canadian taxes on the same income, the foreign tax credits ...
US TAX SERVICES: A Toronto-based company that successfully helps ... priced below competitive market rates for expert work and in Canadian dollars. We also ... Cross-border tax analysis and planning ... Toronto's "local" Social Security office Niagara Falls, NY & ONLY the SSA record name/TIN must be on a tax 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this