ATX Community

IRS CLOSED PPS, help desks for e-services, FIRE & AIR systems

jklcpa

Due to staff limitations, the PPS line, the e-Services Help Desk line and the e-Services, FIRE and AIR system help desks are closed until further notice. Please make IRS.gov your first option for answers to questions. The IRS is temporarily suspending acceptance of new Income Verification Express Services (IVES) requests at this time and are experiencing delays with existing IVES processing as well as CAF number authorizations. Practitioners with e-Services accounts and with client authorization can access the Transcript Delivery System to obtain prior-year transcripts. Taxpayers should use Where’s My Refund? and Get Transcript, both common requests. Additionally, the IRS is unable to answer any questions as yet on stimulus payments. Normal operations will resume as soon as possible.

This was through an email from my state society.  There was a link with other IRS changes that I'll post about separately in a different topic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1