ATX Community

Calendar

Christian

I haven't used ATX for years so I can't answer. Drake does have a scheduling program. I don't use that either. I schedule all of my appointments through Square appointment. I have a booking button on my facebook page and plan on putting it on my new webpage. I don't have a secretary to schedule appointments and this helps so much. It also connects with my google calendar. With this said, Drake might do all of that, but I have not had time to try it. Square is free as well. JMHO

2 hours ago, Terry D said:

I schedule all of my appointments through Square appointment. I have a booking button on my facebook page and plan on putting it on my new webpage. 

How do you make that work?   Do you have to set up your openings in advance so they know when they are open?   How much work is it to manage this.   I use square for my electronic payments so I am assuming I could just add on that service?

Thanks for any time you could spare educating me about this.

Tom
Modesto, CA

• Like 1

Tom,

The square appointments is easy to setup and is also easy to manage. During the setup, I set the hours that I am normally open for business. Also included in the setup are the services I offer and the time normally allotted for that particular service. I list whether it is a drop off, review and pickup, individual return, consultation, etc. None of my business clients use it nor any rental enterprise partnerships that I have.  But, for individuals it works great. I can also block out a time when I'm not available for anything personal. Example; I have to go to my daughter's in Delaware one weekend. This will only be a two day trip over a weekend so I am only closing for one day. I don't take walk-ins only appointments and this works great. Client's can also pay through the square appointments. I don't use that feature cause I never know exactly what they are bringing me. Hope this helps.

'

• Thanks 1