ATX Community

Attn Eric

GeorgeM

For the last 2 to 3 weeks I have to type in my username and my password every time I log in. I checked the remember me but it dont work.

What do I do.

I have checked my browser and it says to allow cookies from atxcommunity.com.

:scratch_head:

George, is it always on the same computer? I know that if I switch from desktop to laptop and vice versa, I have to log in, but only the first time....Just a thought.

For the last 2 to 3 weeks I have to type in my username and my password every time I log in. I checked the remember me but it dont work.

What do I do.

I have checked my browser and it says to allow cookies from atxcommunity.com.

:scratch_head:

I'm not sure why your browser would suddenly decide not to remember your password.

What web browser are you using?

How often do you have to log in? Once a day? Every few hours? After every time you close the browser and re-open it?

I guess If I were experiencing weirdness like this, I would start by logging out of the site and then clearing your browser's cache, history, and cookies. Restart your browser, visit the site, log in.

Besides that, try a different browser (if you're using IE, try Firefox. If you're using Firefox, try IE. Opera is another popular choice.) If the same thing is happening in different browsers, then maybe it's something I can tweak on my end, but I think I've relaxed cookie settings on the site as much as I can without affecting security.